• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9/11 In A Nutshell

These conspirators are disgusting, I my self have watched many of my friends die in combat and have received 3 rounds of my own. I am just blessed enough not to of died. There weak and shallow theory that holds no validity what so ever is slap to my face and a slap to the face of the men that I personally watched perish to preserve the right for these UN stable and in my opinion UN American theory's to be thrown around with no regard to the one's that actually matter.

Is that preserve the right for the 'U.N. Stable' or un-stable. Hmmm.....

What is that quote from Sun Tzu,,,,,something like all war is based on deception. False flags.... c'mon !

Just because someone doesn't believe the govt does not mean that they are unpatriotic.

I do not want any Americans dying for BS. And that is exactly what 911 was BS. C'mon! Three steel buildings with two alleged planes? War games on the same day, no interceptors launched according to protocol.....molton steel from jet fuel, yet the passport of the alleged hijacker is intact.....have you seen the 45 degree alleged breakage on those steel beams??? Why can't we see all the videos taken from the various locations in close proximity to the pentagon....??? That would be awesome, a 757 flying at full speed that close to the ground?

Speaking of awesome video...when is the last time anyone has viewed the first alleged apollo landing....OMG ! from 70.000 ft to 400 ft the moon does not change ....no details emerge as they allegedly get closer to the surface...hahahah....sorry that just cracks me up. NASA s allegedly sent a ship to the moon in roughly two days...250,000 miles
and 50 years later, it takes ...yep you guessed it, two days to send a ship to the International Space Station....what 25,000 miles?? Where is the common sense?

Do you really trust our government/politicians that can't balance a budget? That get rich from all the payoffs and insider trading ? So much corruption, makes ancient Rome look like rank amateurs.

Do you actually believe numbers coming out of the BLS ? ....that inflation is at 2 percent ? AYFKM...you believe that unemployment is 8 percent ???? If they will lie about CPI, unemployment etc. what will they not lie about ? They manipulate the numbers and the media is complicit.

I can't believe so many folks just believe anything the govt says without so much as any research on their own. Unbelievable. That is how they get away with it. People want to believe that everything is going to be ok.....it ain't.

Interesting fact I never knew until recently; All of the WTCs, except 7, were built within a water dyke that protected the foundations of the buildings and the PATH subway from the Hudson river. Basically a giant bathtub to keep the river out. They were built under sea level.
Now the interesting part; WTC 1&2 weighed an estimated 500,000tons each and stretched about a 1/4 mile into the sky. When those buildings supposedly fell to the ground on that day there was no significant damage to the 'bathtub'. Over a million tons falling to the ground from 1400ft up in the sky didn't damage the water dykes at all. YET, when clean up started, construction crews had to work a new clean up process out because the earth moving equipment they were using started to damage the water dykes!! That should definitely let anyone know that something isn't right here and that we aren't being told the whole story. That makes no sense at all!
AND, WTC6 had to be brought down due to the significant damage it obtained and the construction crews couldn't use explosives for fear of damaging the water dyke! They had to attach cables to the remaining walls and shake it down slowly.
Truly mind boggling. I have my ideas as to what really happened that day, as does everyone, but anyone with common sense knows that buildings don't just disintegrate because some aluminum planes flew into them.

What is that quote from Sun Tzu,,,,,something like all war is based on deception. False flags.... c'mon !

Just because someone doesn't believe the govt does not mean that they are unpatriotic.

I do not want any Americans dying for BS. And that is exactly what 911 was BS. C'mon! Three steel buildings with two alleged planes? War games on the same day, no interceptors launched according to protocol.....molton steel from jet fuel, yet the passport of the alleged hijacker is intact.....have you seen the 45 degree alleged breakage on those steel beams??? Why can't we see all the videos taken from the various locations in close proximity to the pentagon....??? That would be awesome, a 757 flying at full speed that close to the ground?

Speaking of awesome video...when is the last time anyone has viewed the first alleged apollo landing....OMG ! from 70.000 ft to 400 ft the moon does not change ....no details emerge as they allegedly get closer to the surface...hahahah....sorry that just cracks me up. NASA s allegedly sent a ship to the moon in roughly two days...250,000 miles
and 50 years later, it takes ...yep you guessed it, two days to send a ship to the International Space Station....what 25,000 miles?? Where is the common sense?

Do you really trust our government/politicians that can't balance a budget? That get rich from all the payoffs and insider trading ? So much corruption, makes ancient Rome look like rank amateurs.

Do you actually believe numbers coming out of the BLS ? ....that inflation is at 2 percent ? AYFKM...you believe that unemployment is 8 percent ???? If they will lie about CPI, unemployment etc. what will they not lie about ? They manipulate the numbers and the media is complicit.

I can't believe so many folks just believe anything the govt says without so much as any research on their own. Unbelievable. That is how they get away with it. People want to believe that everything is going to be ok.....it ain't.

here ya go:

http://www.universetoday.com/13562/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-to-the-moon/

I like Branson.....guys a billionaire, doesn't use a computer and doesn't carry cash from what I have read....keeps a notepad and writes everything down.

He's a smart guy, but don't hold your breath on that moon site seeing trip!!

vv

1500 Engineers and Architects call for a new investigation into the collapse of World Trade Center Bldg 7. Here are experts in their fields stating on record that this buiding did not come down how the government said it did. Several of them state on record that this building came down using demolition charges and that is the only way that building could come down that quickly. These are professional expert people in their fields of study. This is very troubling! After watching this you will come away with a new opinion about what happened.

Then watch this video of demolitions to compare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK50So-yYRU

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom