• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9/11 In A Nutshell

HAHA, that is hilarious (referring to youtube link above)! Diseases* and lost friends aside (because I've lost a lot of friends too) It's healthy to question things and should be promoted. When we all start drinking the koolaid, then we're really f***ed. Unfortunately here in 'Merica we're all for freedom of speech unless you question Jesus or Uncle Sam. in which case you will be considered a traitorous, malicious, crackpot a$$hole bent on anarchy and murdering kittens.

Last edited:
HAHA, that is hilarious (referring to youtube link above)! Diseases* and lost friends aside (because I've lost a lot of friends too) It's healthy to question things and should be promoted. When we all start drinking the koolaid, then we're really f***ed. Unfortunately here in 'Merica we're all for freedom of speech unless you question Jesus or Uncle Sam. in which case you will be considered a traitorous, malicious, crackpot a$$hole bent on anarchy and murdering kittens.

There ya go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Do you see what Muslims are capable of I don't question that they could have pulled it off. We were too confident that nothing like that was ever gonna happen on our soil and we paid the ultimate price. We are already quickly forgetting that lesson that was taught to us already once.

Back
Top Bottom