• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9/11 In A Nutshell

Do ya'll really think our government could keep something like that a secret? Hell, they got more leaks than a Chevrolet. No way it was an inside job. That would require the cooperation of a multitude of agencies. Nobody could keep that a secret! That fact is it was Islamic terrorist, period. Islam is a decease on the earth that needs to be cured.

What exactly is a decease?

Conspiracy theorists dishonor the memory of those who died that day.

A snarky narration does not make facts.

See, I dont think so. Taking the governments word for events that happen is like calling the news facts. Wanting to know answers to questions does no dishonor. At least I dont think so. But then again who am I.

Last edited:
See, I dont think so. Taking the governments word for events that happen is like calling the news facts. Wanting to know answers to questions does no dishonor. At least I dont think so. But then again who am I.

Me too. I don't see the correlation between asking if their version of the truth is the actual truth and dishonoring the people who died.

Buckslayer
Given your avatar you must be familiar with the "benefits" of nearly wiping out a group of people and forcing them to adopt a foreign lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom