• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2021 Ford Bronco...almost here!!

Stampede

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Just my rifle, my pony and me.
53   0
Reaction score
Here is a Ford teaser video showing a camouflaged prototype 2021 Bronco during an off road test. Supposed to be a Ranger based chassis with a turbo 4 and perhaps a V6 option based on the reports I have read. This isn't the final version, so we have to wait a while longer to see the actual product. Real production version is to be revealed in Spring 2020, with sales starting late 2020. They say Ford will go for a Raptor type off road performance, rather a direct Wrangler competitor.

Anybody saving up for one?

One of the test vehicles seen roaming around...
iu

Meh. The back end looks like it needs a few more inches...
No V8? GTFO
Agreed x2.

I like the front end, but that back seems like they left something off. And yeah, I don't give a **** how powerful and efficient those little turbo 4-bangers are, I wouldn't want my Bronco sounding like a Honda Civic when I romp on it.

Agreed x2.

I like the front end, but that back seems like they left something off. And yeah, I don't give a **** how powerful and efficient those little turbo 4-bangers are, I wouldn't want my Bronco sounding like a Honda Civic when I romp on it.
Exactly. I miss the older Raptors with the big V8. Hell we met a guy at the strip once, had one supercharged with Corsa exhaust HOLY HELL u talking about sounding badass

Back
Top Bottom