• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 nissan frontier? do i

I'd vote no. Nissan is a dumpster fire right now as far as quality control. They've been that way for a while now. There are better options for that kinda scratch.
What he said.

I’d get an older Nissan with low mileage or go for a Toyota for a few grand more. I regret buying a Rogue last year.

Just wait a while when financially irresponsible folks get beat up with this pandemic. Half price sales abound. Spend those USD. They’ll soon be good toilet paper.

The GM twin Canyon/Colorado trucks are built in Wentzville Missouri and the Ranger in Wayne Michigan.

The Ranger is good truck, but a turbo 4 engine is a big no for me. It get great reviews though... Ford used to dominate the compact truck market with the Rangers of old, but they neglected them for so long, I don't know if they can be #1 again. They need to do much better to gain it back on the next Ranger. The Honda might be fine for some people, but I have never been a fan of a unibody car based truck.
if they never stopped making the ranger I would snag one of them in a heartbeat. ive owned the old s10s and the old rangers (97 and 93 respectively) also toyed with a 91 gmc and I own an 1988c1500. it saddens me to see where American car manufacturers have ended up.

What he said.

I’d get an older Nissan with low mileage or go for a Toyota for a few grand more. I regret buying a Rogue last year.
whats wrong with your rogue?

im definitely staying away from any Nissan cars, id go with a honda or Toyota over Nissan sedans

I have owned and will only buy from the Big 4: Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Mazda. Of those I put the Toyota last based on initial expense with cost of future problems. I put Nissan first. I owned an original 86 1/2 Hardbody that I drove for 16 years, and I have a 2011 Frontier. Never had a major issue with either. That being said I'd look for a slightly used Nissan over a new one.

One of our Chef's has one, it is his second. Put 200k on the first one, it was an 05 I think. Newer one is a 16 I think, very few issues, I see his repair bills.

whats wrong with your rogue?

im definitely staying away from any Nissan cars, id go with a honda or Toyota over Nissan sedans
Noting’s wrong per se, i just settled. Good salesman. Swore I’d never get another Nissan after my transmission died in the ‘09 Altima at 127k miles.

Should’ve gotten a loaded CRV or Accord Touring, or a Tacoma. Now I find a need for a pickup every day.

In a related story - I have a Rogue I may be selling.

I have one...don't.
I will never ever buy another Nissan due to:

Poor customer service.
Inability to honor the printed warranties.
Just outright lies I found out about later.
Made in Mexico...the only good things out of Mexico are beer, cocaine and some of the senoritas.

I have one...don't.
I will never ever buy another Nissan due to:

Poor customer service.
Inability to honor the printed warranties.
Just outright lies I found out about later.
Made in Mexico...the only good things out of Mexico are beer, cocaine and some of the senoritas.
Lies!!!!

Name one good Mexican beer.

Back
Top Bottom