• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I finally got smart.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I quit spending all my free cash on toys/guns and have decided to throw an extra grand every month at my truck. Seems Ford motor credit will put anything over your regular monthly payment directly towards the loans principal.

Took me long enough to figure that one out. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I quit spending all my free cash on toys/guns and have decided to throw an extra grand every month at my truck. Seems Ford motor credit will put anything over your regular monthly payment directly towards the loans principal.

Took me long enough to figure that one out. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Both my sons are putting extra towards the principal on their homes every month. Their Mom taught them about finances, cooking for themselves, cleaning, washing clothes and other stuff they’d need to know. I taught em’ how to treat women, fishing, shooting, camping and how to whoop ass. etc., etc., you know, MAN stuff. 😂

Paided off my mortgage in 13 years.

Owe less then half the value on my truck and pay a little extra on each month.

I have enough to pay it off but my interest is 4.6%.... I'm making 5.5% on my CD's and averaging 13% on investments so it's better to hold the interest account for now.

Paided off my mortgage in 13 years.

Owe less then half the value on my truck and pay a little extra on each month.

I have enough to pay it off but my interest is 4.6%.... I'm making 5.5% on my CD's and averaging 13% on investments so it's better to hold the interest account for now.
Nice! Maybe I'll invest a little when I get everything paid off.

Edit; If we still have a country then.

They are dropping what feels like MOABS at the arsenal today. Shaking the whole BRICK house.

The sound of freedom or WW3 yet to be determined.

Nice! Maybe I'll invest a little when I get everything paid off.

Edit; If we still have a country then.

They are dropping what feels like MOABS at the arsenal today. Shaking the whole BRICK house.

The sound of freedom or WW3 yet to be determined.

Better not be WW3, I have a AR lower I need to get an upper for! Lol

Back
Top Bottom