• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brake problems - think I messed up

From your explanation, I will say again it sounds like the master is bypassing.
You say you can pump them up and get a strong pedal and hold it and it then it sinks under constant pressure ?? But you are NOT loosing fluid anywhere ?
Sounds like a bad master.
(Almost impossible to tell for sure without being there and seeing for myself - but that is my opinion as a master mechanic for more years than I got fingers and toes !! lol. )
That's what I'm thinking, pretty sure I damaged the seals on the new master, so need to start again.

From your explanation, I will say again it sounds like the master is bypassing.
You say you can pump them up and get a strong pedal and hold it and it then it sinks under constant pressure ?? But you are NOT loosing fluid anywhere ?
Sounds like a bad master.
(Almost impossible to tell for sure without being there and seeing for myself - but that is my opinion as a master mechanic for more years than I got fingers and toes !! lol. )
I agree either still got some air in the system or a master cyl I not a mechanic but do most of our own work my whole life

If you weren’t that far away I would come help you but Lilburn is a little far from Kennesaw and as of these seizure episodes I can’t even drive ! Lol

I think you have a bad master ….. from the description. Hard to tell without seeing it and being there .
Good luck with it , I am going to keep up to find out problem/solution if you post it !
I hope you get to it soon, they can drive you cray cray !! lol.

Back
Top Bottom