• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 nissan frontier? do i

I have one...don't.
I will never ever buy another Nissan due to:

Poor customer service.
Inability to honor the printed warranties.
Just outright lies I found out about later.
Made in Mexico...the only good things out of Mexico are beer, cocaine and some of the senoritas.
what model Nissan did you get and fromwhere?

i've owned a '97 frontier and an '06 frontier. both were dynamite trucks, no major mechanical issues, i put 200,000 miles on the '06. 2 years ago i bought a '15 tacoma and at the same time my brother bought a '17 frontier. the nissan was a piece of crap. literally, garbage. and i love nissan, i was a fan. they really s*** the bed in recent years. he traded it for a ridgeline 9 months later. drive all 3. you get what you pay for. i am very happy with my tacoma, but the ridgeline is really nice too.

I'm on my 3rd Frontier. First one was a '99 and had 328K with no major repairs till totaled. Second was an '06 and had 226K when totaled. I have a 2011 Pro4X now and love it. I know several other Frontier owners and they have never had any problems out of their trucks.
You sure do see a metric s**t ton of them on the roads for them to be such a POS truck.

I have had electrical issues, rear end issues, window regulator issues, leaky windshield, transmission seems to always need fluid...all this before 35k.

I have had Nissans off and on all my life and never a problem till I got a Made in Mexico version.

I've had 3 Frontiers. The 1st was an 03 so that one doesn't apply. I had an 09 automatic v6 and an 11 v6 6 speed. No problems out of either of them, the 6 speed got better gas mileage and more power.

But I won't own another one due to having lower back problems. Nissan seats are horrible. Mine were both cloth, maybe leather would be more supportive. But the seats were junk. Same as my wife's Maxima.

Back
Top Bottom