• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1930's Ford Axle and Wheels???

LewisBrookshire

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
133   0
Reaction score
I need some help from the Gearheads. I bought the beginnings of a utility trailer a while ago and was going to finish it out myself. Well recently I was told that it looks like someone took the front end off of an old 1930's Ford and built this trailer with. They said the axle, springs and wheels look 1930's original. I was hoping one of you guys could tell from these pictures if that is the case. And secondly if it is would it be worth anything??

Last edited:
I need some help from the Gearheads. I bought the beginnings of a utility trailer a while ago and was going to finish it out myself. Well recently I was told that it looks like someone took the front end off of an old 1930's Ford and built this trailer with. They said the axle, springs and wheels look 1930's original. I was hoping one of you guys could tell from these pictures if that is the case. And secondly if it is would it be worth anything?? looks like mid to late 30s possibly 38 and they are worth what someone will give for them,postem in Hemmings motor news or craigs list someone will want these!

Definitely from early to mid 30's.
Should be able to get $25-30 for each hubcap alone.
I think the wheels are around 50-70 each.

They must have welded the steering in place to get it to track right, so don't know if you would get much for the rest.

Definitely from early to mid 30's.
Should be able to get $25-30 for each hubcap alone.
I think the wheels are around 50-70 each.

They must have welded the steering in place to get it to track right, so don't know if you would get much for the rest.

I will probably just keep it and turn it into a trailer if that is all it worth. I thought it might be worth more than that. Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom