• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Why giveaway boxes don't work

to me, if you insist on doing it, i would only allow supporters in good standing to participate. no neg feedback, be a member for a decided amount of time. people who's reputation matters to them.

He had Tourette's?

Turrets.

www.stockfreeimages.com_Castle_Turret_thumb4784938.jpg

to me, if you insist on doing it, i would only allow supporters in good standing to participate. no neg feedback, be a member for a decided amount of time. people who's reputation matters to them.
Sadly, I think that might only have minimal effect since there is no real accountability; feedback alone won't necessarily keep someone from being a jerk.

Too bad really, whoever came up with it had a good idea, but it only takes a few unscrupulous vaginas to screw it up for the rest of us.

Yeah. The AR was in 2013. The guy hasn't been on in 6 months now it looks like. Between his Tourette's and begging for everything free or so close as to make it not worthwhile to collect the pittance he was paying he was a stone cold waste of flesh. Got fired for cause, couldn't find work he would do and wouldn't train for other work. Grown man moved his wife and sorry self in with his AARP parents and mooched off them for a year or two.
Will somebody PM me and let me know who this dickhead is?

I know you said that he hasn't showed up around here in awhile, but I want to make damn sure that I never do business with him if he decides to rear his ugly head around here again.

Will somebody PM me and let me know who this dickhead is?

I know you said that he hasn't showed up around here in awhile, but I want to make damn sure that I never do business with him if he decides to rear his ugly head around here again.
Vanguard.

Back
Top Bottom