• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Where do you keep your pistol while driving?

Concealed IWB 4:30 O' clock..... Never bothered me even on my 12 hour drives up into northern Ohio. I want to get one of those Tokarevs to keep in the car that way if it was stolen I wouldn't be out much...But I would have it mounted right under the dash, easy to get to but completely not visible, and not where most thieves would think to look.

Last edited:
I have an old POS truck with a bench seat cover that has pockets along the front. Keeps her snug and cozy right between my knees. And anoher one at four o'clock.

Concealed IWB 4:30 O' clock..... Never bothered me even on my 12 hour drives up into northern Ohio. I want to get one of those Tokarevs to keep in the car that way if it was stolen I wouldn't be out much...But I would have it mounted right under the dash, easy to get to but completely not visible, and not where most thieves would think to look.

Mine is comfortable IWB, its just that I don't think I can grab it fast enough and reliably enough sitting in a bucket seat.

Not sure if this is legal or not but this is where I keep mine. It's already in the position I need to grab it and is right by my hand.

[Broken External Image]:

What is that an Audi? Looks like some expensive "gun leather". Man, I gotta get me a holster like that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom