• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When I die.

My wife has a good idea as far as values too. I just don't know who I would want my favorite toys going to. I would like my younger daughter to get my Zastava underfolder since that's my favorite. But she doesn't give two ****s about guns. Not anti gun just apathetic. My son loves Russian/ Eastern European stuff so maybe he gets it along with the M57 Tokarev.
Then again...I COULD get buried with my AK... Just thinking out loud here.🤔
I get ya. There is really only a couple I have that I wouldn’t want gotten rid of. They are nice Colts my father gave me, a couple of S&W .41s that mean something to me, etc., my daughter would get them if the wife didn’t want them. The bulk they can sell if they want or keep, I don’t care. I do have two earmarked going to good friends.
It’s all written out and in an envelope in my safe.

I get ya. There is really only a couple I have that I wouldn’t want gotten rid of. They are nice Colts my father gave me, a couple of S&W .41s that mean something to me, etc., my daughter would get them if the wife didn’t want them. The bulk they can sell if they want or keep, I don’t care. I do have two earmarked going to good friends.
It’s all written out and in an envelope in my safe.
My mechanic/friend that works for my landlord is a Glock fanatic. He wants the ugly Gen2 G 19 I inherited from my stepfather. There's NO sentimental value to it for me. But it's my Glock. I only have one (real) Glock since I only need one. So I told him if he outlives me he can have it and I told the ol lady about it.

Back
Top Bottom