• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When I die.

I have a close friend that lives in Michigan. Marine to the core and has been into firearms of all kinds his entire life. I keep all mine on a thumb drive with pictures and serial numbers and update it as needed if I buy or sell one.
My wife knows to get that thumb drive to him and let him handle. My daughter gets 3. 1 for each of my grandsons and one she laid claim too many years ago. The rest get sold off.

Okay I just discussed this thread with my wife. She said ain't nothing for sale or trade. Why would she sell or trade a gun I already paid for? In fact she told me I needed to list whatever guns I wanted my younguns to have because she just ain't handing **** over to nobody.
So I'll say it again...I got a damn good ol lady.

Okay I just discussed this thread with my wife. She said ain't nothing for sale or trade. Why would she sell or trade a gun I already paid for? In fact she told me I needed to list whatever guns I wanted my younguns to have because she just handing **** over to nobody.
So I'll say it again...I got a damn good ol lady.
Quoting you twice in a day, dang. Wifes comments on the kids and others wanting anything is that the have to go through her first since she enjoys them. If something happens to both at the same time will says to have them appraised and kids can choose anything they really want at value that can be deducted from their share and spread to the other kids. Just making sure no one tries to hog it all. Some want them for sentimental value, one would take and sell everyone. This way they share equally.

All are left to my son in my will with my wife getting three. He can do whatever he wants with the ones he gets and ask the ammo and accessories. I hope I live long enough to sell most of them, though. He's got a pretty decent collection of his own already.

I have already have a list that states who gets my guns most are going to my grandchildren I am even giving my son in laws a gun also my wife knows who gets what.

My twin boys have been instructed to settle the disputes among firearms when I pass the same way we always settle disputes.

Rock/paper/scissors best two of three.

Back
Top Bottom