• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

When I die.

I believe if one our wives were to post on our account that we'd passed, and she needed help valuing/selling the items, the community would come together to help her with an honest appraisal.

And there would be a handful who would jump in the private messages to offer her tree-fiddy.

The mods would ban the account for "impersonating a member" or some such crap.

I believe if one our wives were to post on our account that we'd passed, and she needed help valuing/selling the items, the community would come together to help her with an honest appraisal.

And there would be a handful who would jump in the private messages to offer her tree-fiddy.

You have more faith in the ODT neckbeards than I do. There are some really good honest men on the forum, but the vultures far out number them.

If you have family members that enjoy guns then by all means leave them to them. If not, sell what you got now and either enjoy the money while you're living or leave the money to family. Because they're most likely gonna take about half what they're worth and not enjoy the process of selling.

My wife posed this question to me. If god forbid and the creek don’t rise, I was to meet my maker, do you have someone on ODT you would trust to help your wife sale your firearms and all things associated with firearms. I know what my answer would be but I’m curious what the community thinks? So say you.
I have mine recorded with serial#. And with what I paid. I have Hilland Arms ( fatal- bert) phone number wrote down. I have never met him but seems to be a straight up guy. He mentioned in a thread about this topic he would list guns on Gun Broker and take care of everything for 20% up to a max amount. Prolly negotiable for several. At gun broker prices today...I think she would do ok

My wife posed this question to me. If god forbid and the creek don’t rise, I was to meet my maker, do you have someone on ODT you would trust to help your wife sale your firearms and all things associated with firearms. I know what my answer would be but I’m curious what the community thinks? So say you.
Local? Probably ARCman47 ARCman47

Back
Top Bottom