• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Percentage of ODT Buyers refuse to Buy from a Seller who requires a Bill of Sale, DL or CCW

Do you refuse to buy from anyone who requires a Bill of Sale or to see your License

• Total voters
With that logic why have a home defense gun? Why not just jump out a window lol. I carry on my property because it’s MY property and I’m not retreating. I just don’t have illusions of grandeur that some people do of thwarting a robbery at business I don’t own. Not my problem. I’ll do what I have to do to keep myself safe in public but could care less to be some “sheep dog” or whatever those neighborhood watch types call themselves.
I totally agree with you on trying to stop a robbery or shooting. I'm not a cop and won't go hunting some lunatic and take the risk of some other armed civilian or LEO shooting me by mistake. At the same time though, I don't want to be caught with my pants down in the event that I'm in a situation where there isn't any choice but to fight back. I'm just of the mindset that if you're going to carry, carry EVERYWHERE you can.

I totally agree with you on trying to stop a robbery or shooting. I'm not a cop and won't go hunting some lunatic and take the risk of some other armed civilian or LEO shooting me by mistake. At the same time though, I don't want to be caught with my pants down in the event that I'm in a situation where there isn't any choice but to fight back. I'm just of the mindset that if you're going to carry, carry EVERYWHERE you can.
I’m sure when I have wife & kids to worry about keeping safe my opinion will change but for the time being I’m just worried about myself when out and about.

Almost all the sellers that posted needing a BOS that I traded or purchased from never really asked. If it s good meet up, share a few stories and hang out. Most of the times you end up leaving as friends and they never ask. If it is something that I am really wanting and they are looking for a piece of mind with a signed paper. Fine, I would not have any issues.

Back
Top Bottom