• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Percentage of ODT Buyers refuse to Buy from a Seller who requires a Bill of Sale, DL or CCW

Do you refuse to buy from anyone who requires a Bill of Sale or to see your License

• Total voters

Deleted member 20426

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
Just curious, if you are selling a firearm on ODT, what percentage of the buyers' pool do you lose when you check Bill of Sale required, or say you wan to see a license and permit?

Just curious, if you are selling a firearm on ODT, what percentage of the buyers' pool do you lose when you check Bill of Sale required, or say you wan to see a license and permit?

A lot. I’ve had lots of issues with bills of sale. People saying they don’t need paper trails and all kinds of crazy stuff. The way I look at it is if you don’t have I’ll intentions a signature wouldn’t be an issue. I don’t get address or anything just a print sign date and CCW or DL number. That’s it but some guys absolutely freak out and I have never understood why. I’m not a felon so I’ll sure sign one in a heartbeat but folks are scared I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Typeform-Blog-Gifs-Inline01.gif

A lot. I’ve had lots of issues with bills of sale. People saying they don’t need paper trails and all kinds of crazy stuff. The way I look at it is if you don’t have I’ll intentions a signature wouldn’t be an issue. I don’t get address or anything just a print sign date and CCW or DL number. That’s it but some guys absolutely freak out and I have never understood why. I’m not a felon so I’ll sure sign one in a heartbeat but folks are scared I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree. But I really hope we get a big response to the poll to get a real idea of how many potential buyers we lose by asking.

Back
Top Bottom