What do u think about moderators buying all the good deals

You didn't know that Moderators (and SMs and Admins) had super-secret-squirrel, ESPN-like ablitities to know what people are going to sell before it gets posted so that they can be ready to jump on all the good deals?

Dang, I thought everyone knew that.

How about this real senario, instead of your fantasy.

Moderators HAVE to spend more time on the board than others in order to supervise tools like you and prevent you from spreading your BS all over the place unchecked. Because they spend more time on the board, they tend to look at more stuff and see more stuff as it is posted. So, pair that with having money and voila!, you have somebody that is in a position to see and buy stuff before someone else.

No majic, no hanky-panky. Just statistics.

I thought I got 2 good deals this week must have been something CCW didn't want,being clairvoyant I know you saw them before they were posted.LOL

So, pair that with having money and voila!, you have somebody that is in a position to see and buy stuff before someone else.

I would like to commend you on the proper spelling of voila.

Multiple times in the last couple weeks I've seen it spelled "wah-la"

Stuff like that drives me crazy.

Well if u want names we can call them thats cool though cause as soon as gon opens back up i will be done with this ****..

And you have a problem with the moderators here?:confused: That's like someone beating you to a deal at a car lot and deciding you'll walk from now on because you're mad about it. The ODT will be the new Lamborghini, so you might as well drive it.

First one to the deal gets it, If you do not like the concept, find somewhere else to live, this is suppose to be a free country.
Some folks just can not be happy and will not be happy on this or any other forum.

Original posters question answered
What do u think about moderators buying all the good deals?
More power to em money talks and... well you know the rest.

I think that it is highly unfair for the mods to be able to get all the good deals. OTOH, we aren't paying for this site, so it serves as a way for the mods to get dibs on everything and if something's left over, we can forage for the left overs.

A great alternative is competition with those who don't like the mods being able to snap up every good deal having a competitor. The other guys could ask that you pay to use the site and prohibit moderators from using their 24 / 7 presence by limiting the number of transactions moderators can avail themselves to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom