What do u think about moderators buying all the good deals

Again, no speculations as to what you think I will do, but please post actual proof of the incriminating claims you already made. :) It's all good, I am not mad.

PS, my post count doesnt reflect my posts here. My post count was transferred from GGT. I only have about 200 posts here. :)

Again, no speculations as to what you think I will do, but please post actual proof of the incriminating claims you already made. :) It's all good, I am not mad.

PS, my post count doesnt reflect my posts here. My post count was transferred from GGT. I only have about 200 posts here. :)

No, you have about 350 posts here! You need to slow down before you pass me!

Here are the facts. Judging by CCW's itrader feedback, he has done 10 trades, 1 purchase and 1 sale.

I know he is in a lot of the threads and is very active, but we have had almost 2,000 listings in the firearms trading post and he has been involved with 12 of them. And it seems like he trades them a lot more than tries to sell them for a profit.

Wow, you must have really wanted to sell the glock, to make some extra scratch for yourself. No need to get upset because someone beat you to it.
And as far as gon goes, look at ol boneboy, doesn't he have around 1000+feedback?

You know for u to be a {super moderator }you sure are childish u must have got picked on alot in school and now since u have the title of moderator u wanna be a bully

Not sure I see anything childish or bullying about my posts, LOL. However I am still waiting on you to post proof to your claims that I buy just to resell. Please give me links or proof, not claims.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom