• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Weird paranormalish stuff

fast306stang

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
378   0
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this.

Last night I woke up to pee, I checked my email on my phone, put on my CPAP mask and was setting my phone down...as i was setting my phone down, my CPAP turned on by itself. The backlight never lit up, but it always lights up when you hit the button to turn it on. I was freaked out a little, woke my wife to tell her. But in the back of my mind, I thought POSSIBLY maybe I turned it on and didn't remember? It was like 3 am so it's not like I was fully awake and functioning.

Just now I'm going to lay down and go to bed early. I re-enacted the whole scenario for my wife and JUST as I'm setting my phone down, my CPAP turns on again, no backlight.

WHAT. THE. ****.

I'm not at all scared but I definitely have that nervous laugh going on.

Any thoughts? I know others have stories, I'd love to hear them. I've never experienced anything like this before. I had to leave the room for a few minutes before I could come back lol

barney.gif

Had a television set in Chicago that wouldn't turn off. Remote, side power button, etc., nothing would turn it off.

Looked behind the flatscreen and when I saw the cord on the floor, not plugged into the wall socket, the television stopped working.

Electeomagnetic emmisions from the phone affect Cpap electronics.
My work conference phone would always buzz, even if it was off when a text came in on my Blackberry.
I guess? I've had this phone for 5 years and this particular CPAP for 3+ years and never had it happen. Seems odd.

Hall Bathroom faucet in my mother’s current house turns on by its self from time to time, it was my great grandmothers house and she passed peacefully in her bedroom at the end of the hall. So the running joke is she is visiting from time to time and using the sink. I think is water pressure surging causing the valve to open. Only because it spooks the hell outta me so I rationalize it that way.

Hall Bathroom faucet in my mother’s current house turns on by its self from time to time, it was my great grandmothers house and she passed peacefully in her bedroom at the end of the hall. So the running joke is she is visiting from time to time and using the sink. I think is water pressure surging causing the valve to open. Only because it spooks the hell outta me so I rationalize it that way.
I think there's a rational explanation for my CPAP turning on also, but it spooked the crap outta me when it did the the second time right on cue lol.

Me and the wife have both heard unexplained noises here, they're weird but just noises. Seeing something is a whole nother level tho haha.

We used to hear piano/xylophone music in the attic at the old house, sounded like a kid playing

Back
Top Bottom