• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Last Will and Testament - Who gets your stuff

I hope I live long enough to see if one of my boys takes an interest. If I died today, my wife would sell them all without a second thought.

I dont want my boys to have my stuff because its my stuff. I just want them to have access to some form of lead projectile freedom. I dont think it will be anywhere near as available as it is now when they grow up.

I hope I live long enough to see if one of my boys takes an interest. If I died today, my wife would sell them all without a second thought.

I dont want my boys to have my stuff because its my stuff. I just want them to have access to some form of lead projectile freedom. I dont think it will be anywhere near as available as it is now when they grow up.

I’m exact same!

We really need to get our affairs in order. You can't take it with you, but you can't pizz it away after working so hard for it. My son gets my share of property, guns and junk, I'm sure he'll do whatever is right. If we can bribe my daughter and her Beau (by giving them the 52 acres across the road) and they'll build a house there instead of on their 14 acres 10 miles away my life would be complete. She's hard headed but she comes by it honestly.

Back
Top Bottom