• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tie your ladders down in back of your truck and wear your seatbelts.

Yep, you're a year or two out
What's confounding about is that when the tornado hit the house last year there where no issues and no haggling. They where slow getting things going because of the volume of claims they had to deal with but I was very happy with the end results.
There is something about auto insurance claims that just triggers a Scrooge McDuck reflex in claims adjusters.

What's confounding about is that when the tornado hit the house last year there where no issues and no haggling. They where slow getting things going because of the volume of claims they had to deal with but I was very happy with the end results.
There is something about auto insurance claims that just triggers a Scrooge McDuck reflex in claims adjusters.

It's a lower margin insurance product with lots of gov interference, legal overhead and fraud.

MAN!! You really have been through a lot. I sure hope you get some justification. God bless you

Back
Top Bottom