• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wal Mart Pulling All Confederate Flag Merchandise

This is next. Dissent can't be tolerated.

don_t_tread_on_me.jpg

Yup. They had a rabid hater on NPR yesterday, she was almost a caricature; black female liberal arts "studies" professor going on and on about "white privilege" and all the historical wrongs she could remember. I can usually tolerate the liberal crap-stream, but I had to turn it off.

Go after a flag lol

This "race debate" is retarded

No kidding. A literal "false flag" redirection.

All this gnashing of teeth and not one word about the murder and unemployment rates of blacks, or dealing with mental illness and intolerance. No, lets attack superficial problems like a flag or go after guns (again).

Slapping a bandaide over deep, complicated problems and pretending they are fixed, that's the 'Merican way.

Last edited:
Lets see, last week everyone was talking about Jeb Bush entering the race, Hillary's lies/emails, Obama's failure on a trade deal/Iran nuke deal/ISIS proliferation, etc. This week we're talking about all this. Oh, and Hillary's former WH chef turns up dead on a hiking trail. Hmmmm....:tinfoil3:

Yes, that's one advantage of the hyperactive news cycle and the ADHD 'Merican attention span. We'll soon move on to the next outrage and Roof and flags will be forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom