• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wal Mart Pulling All Confederate Flag Merchandise

Yup. They had a rabid hater on NPR yesterday, she was almost a character; black female liberal arts "studies" professor going on and on about "white privilege" and all the historical wrongs she could remember. I can usually tolerate the liberal crap-stream, but I had to turn it off.

No kidding. A literal "false flag" redirection.

All this gnashing of teeth and not one word about the murder and unemployment rates of blacks, or dealing with mental illness and intolerance. No, lets attack superficial problems like a flag or go after guns (again).

Slapping a bandaide over deep, complicated problems and pretending they are fixed, that's the 'Merican way.
Lol anything to detract

But walmart is just catering to their best customer base, the ebt crowd.

I guarantee no will complain about this flag:

www.americancivilwarstory.com_images_800px_CSA_FLAG_28.11.1861_1.5.1863.svg.png

Which is hilarious.

Lol anything to detract

But walmart is just catering to their best customer base, the ebt crowd.

On one of my biannual trips to Wal-Mart, just after the Paula Dean BS, I was looking for a spatula. I wanted a flexible, yet sturdy one.

I had a (girl of color)? try to steer me away from the Paula Dean collection at the end of the isle. Once I realized what she was doing, my mind was made up. I was buying Paula Dean whether I liked it of not.

I love this country, but could do without about half of the people residing in it.

Back
Top Bottom