• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Did yall make it out to opening day at Six Flags ?

worked gate security there for a couple summers about 10+ years ago
we had metal detectors and did not let anyone LEO or not carry on park property. I remember having a discussion with an FBI agent about the fact he could not carry on park property. Never had a shooting.

As far as Six Flags goes…..it was really fun when we were young and it was the nice family oriented place To go that it was meant to be. It has changed drastically over the years and definitely not for the better. There needs to be a major revamp with that place….namely the scum that goes there and thinks they can do whatever they please and take from whoever or whatever they want.
Today’s problems may seem major but if the people get fed up enough to allow the groups of thugs and crapheads that do this type of stuff, to be properly punished and corrected….it can be cured. The longer it goes, the harder it will be to correct though.
Some feels will and need to be hurt but that is life !

I can spell….. it’s classic case of fat finger syndrome. Never knew we had so many language arts teachers in here
Meh, most of the time the damned computer tries to correct the stuff and it ends up being wrong !
When the computer changes it to the wrong stuff, you know it is messed up !! LMAO 🤣
(I was just screwing around with ya anyhow - bored ….. :dance: )

Back
Top Bottom