• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wal Mart Pulling All Confederate Flag Merchandise

You really can't see the difference?

If "Kill all the Whyte People" had been scrawled over it, they would have been equivalent and both "racist hate crimes".

I hope that helps.

OH, I see a lot of difference.
On the one hand all you have to do is remove the piece of rope, and on the other there will be hours of intensive labor to remove the paint.

I must have missed the note that was left with the noose about killing all the blacks. Did you gather that from one of your reliable "news" sources?

I hope this helps.

Hmmm.... Just ignorant or trolling.... I can't tell...

The "Blacktivists"? Absolutely. The Whyte politicos? Well, then you have a lot more faith in them than I do.

It does make it hard to distinguish being ignorant and trolling, especially when it comes to the questions which are left unanswered.
So which shoe are you gonna fit?

Last edited:
Hmmm.... Just ignorant or trolling.... I can't tell...

The "Blacktivists"? Absolutely. The Whyte politicos? Well, then you have a lot more faith in them than I do.
I believe he's referring to the deliberate attempt to get the masses fighting each other instead of working together.

I have faith in them to divide. Not in half, but in many sections. Men vs women, black vs white, Christian vs Buddhist, North vs South, East vs West, left vs right, parents vs children, shall I go on?

It's much easier to steal the wealth and prosperity of our Country when we are all busy bickering about dumb ****.

Back
Top Bottom