• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Are you ready to pay Walmart for the privilege of using self checkout?

Have to be a "subscriber" to Scan & Go at some Wally Worlds soon.

Not trying to sound higher than thou, but I stopped shopping chinamart ages ago. Mostly because the one we moved near sucks, never has enough cashiers.

Also decided to go USA as much as possible. Publix, it's more, but I don't leave depressed when dealing with those who work there. Always in a good mood...

I will. I hope they never find out the amount of money I'll pay to not have to interact with one of their employees. Same for home Depot.
I use self checkout about anywhere it's available now. But hell if they want me to pay for the privilege of scanning and bagging my own groceries. And god forbid one of the items rings up wrong and I have to wait for somebody to walk over and fix it when my self checkout light has been flashing for 5 minutes. :lol:

I was using self checkout at the grocery store yesterday and bought some vitamins. They were buy one get one free and rang up normal price each. I pressed the assistance button and got one girl who just stared at me. I told her they were buy one get one free and she had to go get a manager, who told her to go verify the tag in the aisle. Then another supervisor came up to see if everything was OK, and I repeated that the price was wrong and he walked over there as the other girl was coming back just to acknowledge I was right. ****ing 3 people for that. :lol:

Not trying to sound higher than thou, but I stopped shopping chinamart ages ago. Mostly because the one we moved near sucks, never has enough cashiers.

Also decided to go USA as much as possible. Publix, it's more, but I don't leave depressed when dealing with those who work there. Always in a good mood...
100%. I will go to Publix over Walmart/Kroger in a heartbeat. It's like walking in to a nice establishment vs some hood rat store :lol: Nicer people, clientele, etc.

Back
Top Bottom