• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wal Mart Pulling All Confederate Flag Merchandise

All life is precious and any mind can be wasted. Get off the me me me truck and really think about the whole. What's the Chicago count today?

This whole circumstance makes me wonder how long it is going to be before it is determined by the PC crowd that because some members of our society are offended by the American flag as being a representation of repression and colonialism and is not an acceptable symbol to be respected? Is the Star Spangled Banner next?

Well it did fly over slavery for years.
and YEARS.

Reactions: MRH
I can't say how I truly feel concerning this subject because I will get banned from the ODT.
That is all.

Same here.

I will say this. They would love to deface Stone Mountain, although it would not satisfy them..They will never be satisfied.

Strange how the battle flag is the one honored by most southern people, in honor of the soldiers, and yet it is the one that has been hijacked by hate groups, and despised by blacks. It wasn't even politically incorrect until the past 20-30 years. I have seen the confederate battle flag in movies such as Smokey and the Bandit and even Animal House. This flag was never a confederate national flag, and confederate battle flags of rectangle shape aren't really battle flags either. The rectangle stars and bars was the Naval Jack. True battle flags are square in shape. The Georgia state flag is the first Confederate national flag (there were 3), with a state seal in the small field of blue. Funny how most people don't even realize that.

And yet these fools raising hell about the racists that fly this flag (and compare it to the Nazi swastika) wouldn't dare say it to these men's faces!
Did they fly this flag on modern day battlefields to further the spread of racism?? HELL NO! My guess it was to honor their ancestors and the old home town/state
ConfederateImage2.jpg
Korea2.jpg
RebelFlag.jpg
WW2Confederateflag.jpg

Back
Top Bottom