• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wal Mart Pulling All Confederate Flag Merchandise

Don't let the "grievance industry leadership" hijack the discussion.
This is not about the Confederate flag; but I understand that some people may be offended by it (that may be their perception, but it does not necessarily make it valid).

A state choosing to fly that flag (or conversely, take it down) is their decision, and nobody else's business. That is the essence of "states rights."

But let me say this loud and clear: the ONLY example of true grace and leadership that I have witnessed during this tragedy was issued by the suffering familes when they stated that they forgave the troubled young man and prayed for his soul. It is a shame that our national leaders do not understand this idea, particularly when a hurting and grieving nation would be consoled by such words of wisdom.

JMHO

Don't let the "grievance industry leadership" hijack the discussion.
This is not about the Confederate flag; but I understand that some people may be offended by it (that may be their perception, but it does not necessarily make it valid).

A state choosing to fly that flag (or conversely, take it down) is their decision, and nobody else's business. That is the essence of "states rights."

But let me say this loud and clear: the ONLY example of true grace and leadership that I have witnessed during this tragedy was issued by the suffering familes when they stated that they forgave the troubled young man and prayed for his soul. It is a shame that our national leaders do not understand this idea, particularly when a hurting and grieving nation would be consoled by such words of wisdom.

JMHO
They have no foundation. No faith. No God except power.

[Broken External Image]:
^^^Whoever drew this must have been an Iron Maiden fan......
Trooper_Cover.jpeg

This whole circumstance makes me wonder how long it is going to be before it is determined by the PC crowd that because some members of our society are offended by the American flag as being a representation of repression and colonialism and is not an acceptable symbol to be respected? Is the Star Spangled Banner next?

Back
Top Bottom