• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trade Only

Because **** your feelings. Lol buy your **** elsewhere. Its the outdoors TRADER. not sailer

This Is THE OUTDOORS TRADER!!!!

Where you can buy, sail....or trade!
upload_2020-9-13_8-43-5.png

Currently prices are all over the place. I have not been buying or selling due to the current prices. I do understand trades right now. If I had a glock 26 and wanted a 19. To me the 26 is worth $400-$425 maybe more depending on sights, generation etc. but I know I can't find a 19 in that price range. That would be a reason I would list for trade only. Other reasons have been mentioned.

If I want something new, I'd put a cash price on the item I'm willing to get rid of. That means I can move it much faster and get the new item quicker. Waiting for my specific trade item to show up, that's priced the same, might take a while.

Cash can never replace a stallion from the stable, f one dies or gets sold, another must be there to fill the void, gotta remain whole if ya know whet I mean, cash gets spend on stupid things like food and bills so NO, for trade only means one stallion for another, not a big mac for the fam.

Back
Top Bottom