Things I learned at Adventure Outdoors today

Nice post. I've always had square dealings with AO for years. Some of these pile on AO posts are childish.

I worked there part time awhile back just to get out of the house. I can tell you I'm not surprised about that. I remember there was one instance where a guy brought in a 1911 he got from his grandfather that was in WW2. He brought it in just to have it broken down and properly cleaned so he could shoot it a couple rounds through an put it back. After a month went by, he went to pick up his gun only to find out it had been duracoated, had a trigger job done and the orginal grips had been replaced and lost. They tried to make him pay for all the work he didn't ask for while holding his gun ransome. This is just one of many things I saw take place during my short time
I guess milspec308 is being childish.

Shopping at Dobbs Defense is like banging hookers without a condom. It's Great!
thats why Im coming to you soon! Got my form 1 sent off for the M92. Wanted to also talk to you at some point about having the barrel threaded on it bc Ive read about them being notorious for being non concentric. At some point Id like to suppress it and I figure we can just kill 2 hookers with one stick....wait that doesnt sound right:confused:

Back
Top Bottom