Things I learned at Adventure Outdoors today

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Went in looking for some ammo, asked the guy if they had any 158 grain and was told "that doesn't exist". Proceeded to tell me I could just use 124gr doing 1150fps and it would stay subsonic. Turned around and just left. They did have some bulk box 147gr I could have picked up for the low low price of .50 a round. Not sure why I bothered, definitely won't again though.

Went in looking for some ammo, asked the guy if they had any 158 grain and was told "that doesn't exist". Proceeded to tell me I could just use 124gr doing 1150fps and it would stay subsonic. Turned around and just left. They did have some bulk box 147gr I could have picked up for the low low price of .50 a round. Not sure why I bothered, definitely won't again though.

I'm surprised they didn't tell you to just screw a potato onto the end of your pistol to slow the bullet down. That's kind of par for AO.

we could have told you that you'd be wasting your time....

we could have told you that you'd be wasting your time....

Figured I'd pay through tr nose if they had what i was looking for but need this junk soon. Guess I'll go to cabelas tonight. Still be pricey but at least their ammo layout makes sense

Figured I'd pay through tr nose if they had what i was looking for but need this junk soon. Guess I'll go to cabelas tonight. Still be pricey but at least their ammo layout makes sense
the only reason I goto AO is the gun give away on saturday, and they have a pretty solid breakfast/lunch buffet on saturday...there was a guy on here that had a bunch of 147gr Wolf I think for pretty cheap. Ill look for his posting in a few

I think the most important thing you learned is not to go to Adventure Outdoors.

There is a 124gr round thats subsonic. Its the American Eagle Suppressor ammo. Can be found for like $17 a box. .50 a round is hecka expensive for nondefensive ammo.

Looking for a box or two of 158gr 9mm(would take 147gr at this point) and a box of .300blk subsonic(not sure if all .300blk is subsonic or not) money in hand if anybody has some they want to part with

Back
Top Bottom