Things I learned at Adventure Outdoors today

Looking for a box or two of 158gr 9mm(would take 147gr at this point) and a box of .300blk subsonic(not sure if all .300blk is subsonic or not) money in hand if anybody has some they want to part with

I got some.

Man, I know AO is the big bad wolf and all but the Wallaces have always been good friends of mine and treated me right my whole life. I am glad their business is booming and hate to hear all the negative stuff. I mean, it is what it is, but the Wallace family is good people.

I got some.

Man, I know AO is the big bad wolf and all but the Wallaces have always been good friends of mine and treated me right my whole life. I am glad their business is booming and hate to hear all the negative stuff. I mean, it is what it is, but the Wallace family is good people.

how late you gonna be at the shop today? be a good excuse to come check the place out anyway and heard friday afternoons are booze friendly...

they absolutely suck........

i went in with a buddy of mine shortly after they moved to the new location. he purchased a derringer while we were there, and that process took 3 hours after an hour of trying to get someone to even acknowledge our presence. filled out the 4473, paid, left, and all that good stuff......

a few days later they called and asked him to come back in because THEY made and error on the 4473 and needed to redo it, so the hour long journey back over and he refiled the 4473.

another couple days and they call and state again, THEY made another error and asked him to come back in again. he explained to them that he had already done this once and that it would be a few days before he would be able to get back over there and expressed his unhappiness with the situation.

the lady on the phone told him that she didn't care what he had going on and that if he didnt come in prior to the end of the day, they (AO) were going to just report the gun as stolen.

That's when the SHTF.

again, we made the hour journey to get there and were refused the right to speak to a manager over the situation, any compensation, or just general human decency period!

**** Adventure Outdoors!

I've had issues with them myself and they just flat out suck in every form or fashion.

i went in with a buddy of mine shortly after they moved to the new location. he purchased a derringer while we were there, and that process took 3 hours after an hour of trying to get someone to even acknowledge our presence. filled out the 4473, paid, left, and all that good stuff......

a few days later they called and asked him to come back in because THEY made and error on the 4473 and needed to redo it, so the hour long journey back over and he refiled the 4473.

another couple days and they call and state again, THEY made another error and asked him to come back in again. he explained to them that he had already done this once and that it would be a few days before he would be able to get back over there and expressed his unhappiness with the situation.

the lady on the phone told him that she didn't care what he had going on and that if he didnt come in prior to the end of the day, they (AO) were going to just report the gun as stolen.

That's when the SHTF.

again, we made the hour journey to get there and were refused the right to speak to a manager over the situation, any compensation, or just general human decency period!

**** Adventure Outdoors!

I've had issues with them myself and they just flat out suck in every form or fashion.

I would have said to call away, Im sure they have video cameras in the store supporting the fact that he did not steal the gun, not to mention a receipt. Its amazing this place stays open.

I got some.

Nice post. I've always had square dealings with AO for years. Some of these pile on AO posts are childish.

That's when the SHTF.

**** Adventure Outdoors!

I worked there part time awhile back just to get out of the house. I can tell you I'm not surprised about that. I remember there was one instance where a guy brought in a 1911 he got from his grandfather that was in WW2. He brought it in just to have it broken down and properly cleaned so he could shoot it a couple rounds through an put it back. After a month went by, he went to pick up his gun only to find out it had been duracoated, had a trigger job done and the orginal grips had been replaced and lost. They tried to make him pay for all the work he didn't ask for while holding his gun ransome. This is just one of many things I saw take place during my short time

Back
Top Bottom