Things I learned at Adventure Outdoors today

It happens in every retail business, you get what you pay for, AO is good in my eyes, if you want genius, just ask here. You just have to figure out which is genius and which is BS

I can go to Cherokee , 400 or Barrow and get good service and knowledge across the board . It takes hiring the right people.

I guess milspec308 is being childish.

I have no doubt problems can be found when you look at the volume of transactions they have. However, I do base my bashings on personal experience. Not just word of mouth.
but hey! Maybe they will go out of business soon and everyone will be happy then.

I have no doubt problems can be found when you look at the volume of transactions they have. However, I do base my bashings on personal experience. Not just word of mouth.
but hey! Maybe they will go out of business soon and everyone will be happy then.
Um. The incident he was sharing happened when he worked there. That is first-hand knowledge and admissible in any court.

Wouldn't be happy but wouldn't miss them either

And they differ how from any other retail establishment in this? Everyone wants the best price but they also want John Browning waiting on them at the counter. Ain't gonna happen.

Cadcom you own AO stock man? Don't need both but one of the two would be nice...

Cadcom you own AO stock man? Don't need both but one of the two would be nice...

Why? Because I havent had an AO suxs/blows/bites experience? Just amused that no one can ever have a positive AO experience on here or mention the place without a pile on.
Sort of like your comment asking me if I own "stock" because I'm not taking a shot at AO or something.

Sorry - but I have had multiple transactions at AO. In the new location and the old and on new firearms and used and have no complaints.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom