• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things I don't understand -- YETI coffee cups, coozies

I have never used a "cooler cup" for any drink that I can remember. I have used solo cups with ice several times in the past though. These days, I keep my whiskey in the freezer. When I want a sip, the jar becomes my cup.

shine.jpg

I have never used a "cooler cup" for any drink that I can remember. I have used solo cups with ice several times in the past though. These days, I keep my whiskey in the freezer. When I want a sip, the jar becomes my cup.

View attachment 690601
Aw damn! Now I gotta drive to Better. And I hate I16.:very_drunk:

Yeti is a fad. Sure they make good stuff ,but why do I need to keep ice in a 32 oz cup all day that I can drink in 30 min? If we can get an group buy together I found a Chinese cooler that seems to work just as well as Yeti's . Minimum order is 10,000.00 but the coolers are 50.00 each. Who has a boat that we can make it to China in ??
image.made_in_china.com_2f1j00BMJTvoKWyFpq_50L_Ansuo_Plastic_Cooler_Box_ANSUO_50_.jpg

Amazing how people think a $40 cup or $300 cooler is a symbol of wealth :pound: I'm not saying that if you drive a nice truck you're in debt. It's the combination of owning a nice vehicle and putting tacky stickers on it that display your tendencies to make bad financial decisions.

Nowhere in my post did I say a $40 cup or $300 cooler is a symbol of wealth. If you live by that then you clearly aren't wealthy so we agree there. But assuming everyone with a nice car/truck with stickers on it is bad with finances doesn't make sense. Maybe someone wanted a nice stickered up truck as a kid but couldn't afford it until later in life. Now I also happen to agree with you that the stickers are ghey and I wouldn't put any of those stickers on my vehicles....because they are really ghey.

Back
Top Bottom