• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things I don't understand -- YETI coffee cups, coozies

Or better yet ANYTHING with a " G" or UGA on it. I see all these Bulldog stickers and plates on the vehicles of people who very clearly did NOT attend UGA.

Damn right I sport a "G" ! Didn't even go there. Went to tech school. Am I doing wrong for supporting my home state football team? You think 90,000 alumni should be the only ones allowed to enter Sanford Stadium and root for the Dawgs? You must be a gator ***....I mean fan.

And guess what else....sometimes I wear a Falcons t shirt. Didn't even play for em.

image.jpg

I've never had a Yeti anything, but I have looked at them and they seem really nice. I'm honestly a little bummed to find out they are made in China and the Phillippines.

So it goes, I guess.

Damn right I sport a "G" ! Didn't even go there. Went to tech school. Am I doing wrong for supporting my home state football team? You think 90,000 alumni should be the only ones allowed to enter Sanford Stadium and root for the Dawgs? You must be a gator ***....I mean fan.
Actually I'm out on ALL sports. But the UGA fans are usually the most annoying and or tacky. There's a joke that goes " What do GA Tech Alumni and GA fans have in common? " None of them went to UGA.

Back
Top Bottom