• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things I don't understand -- YETI coffee cups, coozies

So I was doing a walk through of the local Academy, and apparently the newest hottest items are Yeti insulated coffee cups and coozies.

So does a $25 cup and a $15 coozie keep your coffee hotter and your beer colder.

Can you only use the cup for Starbucks and the coozie for bottled German beer.

Will a can of Miller lite even fit the coozie?

Just stuff I don't understand.

Ask Lauf... errr nevermind :D

It's amazing how butt hurt people get over this subject. I have a 45 quart cooler, 30 Oz rambler and a koozie. Now before I get rail roared for my evil ways...... I bought the cooler for $345 OTD from a local Pawn shop that sells them new. The rambler came free with it and is/was well worth it. I fix my coffee in the morning before I leave the house at 6:00 and I finish it on my 9:30 break. By that time it's it scalding per say but I couldn't chug it either. Just to add I can't drink extremely hot coffee cause once I burn my tongue I'd just assume to pour the crap out. So I don't even start to drink it till 7:00ish. Now I don't have a job were I can sit and sip my coffee it's a sip and go as I get next to it from time to time so it works out awesome for me.

The koozie...... I got it for Christmas and I've put beer sold in it to try it out but as stated I don't let the drink get warm by the time I finish it so it's not to beneficial to me but selling it on here or Craigslist for $20 isn't either so I guess I'll just hold on to it.

So my .02¢ the cooler and rambler are completely worth it. Oh and this is the only stick I have on my vehicle..... Am I a douche for not having $100,000 invested in a sweet drag car??? Lol
14571098804991311873437.jpg

I enjoy ~30oz of coffee a day but any more than that and all the caffeine messes with my head. And how dare you call me out..... I cropped the drivers side of the window out on purpose..... Lol I'm sure a thermos is better as my dad uses one he's had for a decade or longer so I'm jot trying to knock one by no means but the tumbler works great for me. Mine has fallen off machinery that's 6' high and off several moving lift trucks but still no cracked lids. The body is dinged up but it's serving it's purpose.

I am not trying to bash anyone. If you got the money and want to buy a Yeti, knock yourself out. All I know is I bought an Igloo cooler back in 2000 and it keeps my beer plenty cold for two days, three if I have it in the shade. So that is 16 years for a cooler I think I paid anywhere from $40 - $60 bucks for?? I was very disappointed it did not come with a sticker though.

I have the money to buy a Yeti and I am by no means "loaded." I simply live life by what my Grandfather told my pops, which he passed on to me, "If you watch the pennies, the dollars will take care of themselves."

Back
Top Bottom