• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things I don't understand -- YETI coffee cups, coozies

True but I have seen them on $60k-$80k pickups. I'd venture to say that most of the time you don't see stickers on those cars is because they don't own them, they lease them "pretending to be rich".

lol went and checked and the owner of our company has slapped one on his brand new 2016 chevy diesel, he does have stupid money though so I doubt he cares but he does own more yeti stuff than anyone I know. He has one fridge just for beer and I think he's got 20+ yeti cups/coozys in his freezer for guests

Hey wait a minute, I love my Carhartt jackets and have been wearing them for the better part of 20 years. Hell most of my clothes are Carhartt too. 90% of my shirts are for sure. They are cheap and last forever. Plus they are easy to find in tall sizes which is nice if you carry a gun.
I'm just saying that I notice these things. My daughter has one of those hunnerd dollar tan canvas jackets. She didn't need it when she bought it. But all the hipkids with Browning stickers on their Civics with the horrible rap music bumping had one of those jackets. So she had to have one.
It's kinda like that big Cyclops looking roof light that all the necks had on their trucks in 10\11. Or better yet ANYTHING with a " G" or UGA on it. I see all these Bulldog stickers and plates on the vehicles of people who very clearly did NOT attend UGA.

I could link us to a scientific study on the subject done by a former member here but I'd probably be banned if I did :lol:

Anyways the generic $18 cup preformed identical to the yeti.

You can keep the Fancy stuff, the best tasting coffee fills this, been with me since 1962, still have a cup of java in it almost every morning, some was even brewed over open flame or burning C-4..Has Been to Europe (beer in it then) Korea, Dominican Republic, South East Asia and Central and South America and numerous States.. Will out last all Coolers and most likely me :very_drunk:
cup 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom