• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Things I don't understand -- YETI coffee cups, coozies

Poor people pretending to be rich buy yeti products. I've never seen a yeti sticker on a Lexus or Mercedes.

True but I have seen them on $60k-$80k pickups. I'd venture to say that most of the time you don't see stickers on those cars is because they don't own them, they lease them "pretending to be rich".

Yeti cups,coolers, Costa Sunglasses, Carhardt jackets, It's all about following the trends. Rednecks have status symbols and follow trends just like any other group. And they all want those valuable stickers for the truck windows. Even if I had a Yeti ( which would mean someone gave it to me) I wouldn't advertise for them. Yeti sticker on the car equals busted window.
Plus I think a Yeti cooler would most likely reject my Keystone Ice tall boys.

Hey wait a minute, I love my Carhartt jackets and have been wearing them for the better part of 20 years. Hell most of my clothes are Carhartt too. 90% of my shirts are for sure. They are cheap and last forever. Plus they are easy to find in tall sizes which is nice if you carry a gun.

True but I have seen them on $60k-$80k pickups. I'd venture to say that most of the time you don't see stickers on those cars is because they don't own them, they lease them "pretending to be rich".
And the douche bags in the 60k are not rich. They're just in debt and haven't ****ed their credit up enough yet.

If you need a Yeti to keep your beer cold,
You're doing it wrong

7addfbfdd27b10673814b40f18d2cc52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom