The SEC National Championship!!!

The Crimson Tide vs The puppies who will win?

• Total voters

Stannicus

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
85   0
Reaction score
Well gentlemen the football Gods have smiled upon the SEC once more. Now we all know that we came close to having an SEC less title game this upcoming bowl season and we all know that would have been an ABOMINATION to the sport! I mean the naysayers can whine all they want but you have to have at least one SEC team competing for the title EVERY YEAR! I mean for real you cant seriously expect SEC teams to go undefeated like some of the other conferences because every week they are wreaking havoc on EACH OTHER. What if Oregon was in the SEC hmmmm let's give a proposed 5 week span where this week they are at home against UGA, next week the are on the road in Death Valley against LSU, then back at home to face South Carolina, Boise State and then back on the road and at Tuscaloosa. The SEC Championship has shaped up to have a lot higher implications that we would have thought two weeks ago. Its the Georgia puppies against my Alabama Crimson Tide. The entire nation is about to witness YET AGAIN why we are the premier conference in the NCAA Div I and it will continue to be that way for years to come. ROLL TIDE ROLL
images.jpeg

Regardless of who wins, I don't think ND stands a chance. No SEC team has ever lost a BCS game when they weren't playing another SEC team. I say it that way because LSU lost to Alabama.

It is really hard when your 2 Favorite teams play each other. So all I can hope for is a great game! Been an Alabama fan as far as I can remember, still know exactly know where I was when breaking news came in that The "Bear" had died of a heart-attack, was still just a young fella & not ashamed to admit the tears fell. But at the same time I am a Georgia Boy & am a Bulldog Fan! So if they put an upset on Alabama I would definitely be ecstatic!
But Either way it goes I just hope it's a close nail-bitter of a game that comes down to the last minute. Just don't want it to be a runaway on either side.
51% GA. To 49% Crimson Tide.

Either way, Notre Dame is going to get shown to be nothing but hype and rhetoric of fan boys.
I can't wait, cause either way the SEC will maintain dominance. I love it when other conference teams, or non-conference teams, think they are "just as good". Makes for a lot of slack jawed and bewildered fans and sports announcers/analysts.

WELL SAID! They were putting all this hype on Kansas State LMFAO yea right. Kansas State wouldnt stand a chance against Bama,LSU, FL, or SC. ND is sooooo overrated and they are about to be shown some real souther hospitality remember the word hospital is in hospitality.

Back
Top Bottom