• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Glock 19 is obsolete

Does this mean the price of 19’s is going to skyrocket and we will no longer be able to afford 19’s when they become affordable?

Well, you're gonna have to try and weed out all the tricked-out 19s that have the ported, twist-fluted gold plated barrels, ported Cerakoted slides, laser etched doodad grip melting and holo doodad stuff that drives the price up to $1500-$2000 to get the same bang you'd get for a regular (obsolete) G19....

Reactions: GFB
Well, you're gonna have to try and weed out all the tricked-out 19s that have the ported, twist-fluted gold plated barrels, ported Cerakoted slides, laser etched doodad grip melting and holo doodad stuff that drives the price up to $1500-$2000 to get the same bang you'd get for a regular (obsolete) G19....

Don't forget the ones with gills!

Does this mean the price of 19’s is going to skyrocket and we will no longer be able to afford 19’s when they become affordable?

Haha! It gives me a headache listening to the repetitive complaining about no 15 round mags with a model, what Glock should have done wah wah wah. But then when someone works some magic to appease the whiners all of a sudden it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and a staple model is now not needed. Almost as bad as Yeager whining about how the 1911 sucks.

That’s why I like being my own person. I’ll hear other peoples advice on things no problem in that what’s so ever, but at the end of the day I’m my own person. I carry what I like and not what other people are moving to... I member everyone was showing a video a few years back where there was some navy seals saying they prefer the G43 over something els I couldn’t remember it. Everyone went to the G43 just because they went to it. Then they said the sig p365 was better then everyone went to the 365 lol. I’m not a follower I carry what I always carry.

I feel the same way. I carried a G19 for years, then everyone started carrying the micro wonder 9's, then I switched to a G34. :wacko:

I like lots of guns. The Glock 19 with my big night sights are great for 10 yard rapid fire. I have 700 fmj and 250 jhp and now have got ride of my 17 1984 1st ed. / 20/21 30 /26 /32
The 3rd gen with springs replaced and 3.5 pound trigger is great.

Maybe not obsolete...however having the 365xl, I do find I reach for that now more than the 19 for comfort/concealment. Especially in form fitting t shirts. The g19 and spare mag are a good bit more bulge and print

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom