• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Glock 19 is obsolete

I’ve got a 365 and bought a 12rd and 15rd mag from sig and they are extremely hard to load. I HATE them magazines. They are almost impossible to get the last few rounds in both magazines. Hope the 320 mags are better. I put the gun up and back to the Glock 19.
the 320s aren't bad. But you still can not beat a glock 19/17 mag. No matter how many videos you make or how much ammo sig sends you

He didn’t destroy BCM. He destroyed my opinion of BCM. They heavily sponsor him.

He is a shill who sells products by telling outright lies about competing products. Rather than say speaking up a product, he makes **** videos talking bad about their competition using phrases like “now I don’t know for sure” and “rumor has its”.

He is the worst kind of shill and it makes me think less of BCM for sponsoring him.

In other words, **** that guy.
I have disagreed with many of his opinions. Even though he says he doesn't, I think he does these kind of videos to stir the pot. I get frustrated at some of the bad information he gives and biased product reviews as well. He focuses on things that I am not typically concerned with but overall I still watch the channel because he has content that is mostly productive.

The title of this video is misleading and somewhat comical. And put simply put, wrong.

Back
Top Bottom