• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Glock 19 is obsolete

The G19 is a gun for all seasons. I always seem to have one, don't mind trading or selling the one I have , I've always known it can be easily replaced. Until the recent unpleasantness, anyway. For some reason gun shop guys will throw it at anyone looking for a self defense pistol. It is a good pistol, like it or not. Oh, I'm on a Gen5 M19 now, shoots great.

In my opinion, the Glock 26 (and similar sized handguns) are now obsolete. The Glock 43, as well. I don't know why anyone would favor a 43 over the P365 or Hellcat. A Springfield XDS 9mm? An outdated dinosaur.

The Glock 19 fills so many scenarios well, I think it'll always be in demand.
For me... Unless I'm running a light, the g26 does the exact same thing as a g19. I love the g17, 19, and 26.

Yeah, I miss the days of FPSRussia just blowing **** up for the sake of blowing **** up. I have no interest in watching some ****ing shill blather on about **** they don’t know anything about.

Tim and the MAC has destroyed the respect and high regard I used to hold for BCM. After the last couple of years Tim has completely turned me away from BCM.
I miss carnikcon and fps russia the most.

(NOT A GLOCK FAN BOY, THEY ARE ONE TRICK PONY TRASH) I personally don't share his sentiment, The Glock has the benefit of being the most universally accepted magazine across all police departments and CCP holders. that alone makes it perfect for staying up on your ammo, no matter the situation.

Yea, he also believes sig p320 mags are going to replace the glock mags.
I’ve got a 365 and bought a 12rd and 15rd mag from sig and they are extremely hard to load. I HATE them magazines. They are almost impossible to get the last few rounds in both magazines. Hope the 320 mags are better. I put the gun up and back to the Glock 19.

He didn’t destroy BCM. He destroyed my opinion of BCM. They heavily sponsor him.

He is a shill who sells products by telling outright lies about competing products. Rather than say speaking up a product, he makes **** videos talking bad about their competition using phrases like “now I don’t know for sure” and “rumor has its”.

He is the worst kind of shill and it makes me think less of BCM for sponsoring him.

In other words, **** that guy.

Back
Top Bottom