• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Group

I came up to Gilmer county 10 years ago to get away from the crowd..Have a creek running through the property and garden also. I am not a Ricky Lee, Sue Ellen, or Billy Bob but have the knowledge and means to repel all those that would try to invade my domain. You are correct if you don't know the Mountains up here like I do you will be sadly disappointed. I can thank the Government for one thing; I am a combat Viet Nam Vet and former combat medic.

i say to hell with waiting on til the shtf lets do this now and take our country back from those panty waist liberals and then we can survive in whatever part of georgia that we want to lol well, ya gotta admit that it did sound good, anyways hahahaha

"The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray" To a Mouse, November 1785

Have a plan, and be ready to change it. Its more about the mind-set of having a plan in the first place, rather than what your plan might be. In the end every mans plan will be his own and thats all we can expect from eachother.

"The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray" To a Mouse, November 1785

Have a plan, and be ready to change it. Its more about the mind-set of having a plan in the first place, rather than what your plan might be. In the end every mans plan will be his own and thats all we can expect from eachother.

^^^^This^^^^

Back
Top Bottom