• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Group

Ya'll can call me D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. and I can teach you archery and marksmanship. I'll be in mid-west Ga. where there's plenty of water, game and crops. Just sayin'.........LOL!

For those that are seriously survival minded might like this web site. www.survivalblog.com I've been monitoring it for a couple of years and have found it most informative. I do like the idea of getting like minded folks together. Unless you have a very large family, the commune approach is most practical. Will be glad to share "survival websites" that I have gleaned over the past few years with anyone interested.

Well then. Some interesting reading in the past 42 posts.

I think at this point we make two groups: The ones interested in dildosity, and the ones that are not.

Check your inboxes.

I'll apologize right here and now, for any offense one finds, in me taking my prepping as seriously as I take the lives of my family and myself.

i'm guessing i didn't make the cut. though i was having some laughs, still wanted to work on prepping. but then again i guess if you can't enjoy some humor, would be hard for me to work side by side in the woods for any period of time.

gonna be buying some mylar bags, buckets, 02 absorbers, rice, wheat, beans, lentils, and pasta if anyone wants to go in on doing some long term food storage. will post a separate thread in about 5 weeks as I will be starting the process after my wedding next month. if your interested we can will probably save some money by buying in bulk.

i'm guessing i didn't make the cut. though i was having some laughs, still wanted to work on prepping. but then again i guess if you can't enjoy some humor, would be hard for me to work side by side in the woods for any period of time.

gonna be buying some mylar bags, buckets, 02 absorbers, rice, wheat, beans, lentils, and pasta if anyone wants to go in on doing some long term food storage. will post a separate thread in about 5 weeks as I will be starting the process after my wedding next month. if your interested we can will probably save some money by buying in bulk.

Your good. PM sent. Wow, you look allot like Clint Eastwood.

did you get your HAM license? at the time, i had problems with the morse code requirement. 2 meter license should be sufficient for SHTF.

-a|ex

I have not acquired my license. And have no intention on doing so. I do not agree with a requirement of providing my address, along with a duty to inform of any changes in my address, and a slew of other private information I prefer to keep private.

I'm pretty sure "no license" should be sufficient in a SHTF scenario. It is not against the law to listen for now, and anyone with ears on will be very open to receiving any information regarding the 10-20 of any Blue Helmets, (or insert any of the many possibilities here) coming to a theater near you. No pun intended. A HAM is the perfect way to accomplish the acquisition of completely current information as to what is occurring from 1000 miles to 100 miles in and closing.

That is just my take on it.
I love being an American.

Back
Top Bottom