• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Group

I live up here in the middle of the NF. If the SHTF, we are going to drop the bridge at Tallulah Falls and the Chattooga River. That only leave 2 passes with paved roads. We all have guns and we know the trails. What make you think we are going to let you in:)

I am setting up a post SHTF survival group. It will be somewhere in a National Forest of the N GA mountains.

The purpose is two fold:
1) Put our BOB's to use in order to refine and keep current.
2) Grow a group of like minded individuals to share our knowledge between each other and increase awareness surrounding our interests focusing on a deferent topic each month.

Topics will include:

• Communication. ie: Ham, scanner, long range hand held & cell.
• Power. Solar, kinetic, hydro.
• Protection. Weapons, hand to hand, bow, knife and disarming.
• Continued food and water sources.
• Post SHTF community growth.
• Finance and documentation. Silver, gold, copies/original docs and bartering.
• All other areas agreed upon.

First topic will be continued food and water sources. Edible vegetation/animals in our region. Identification, dressing and preparing.

1-2 nights of the last, or first weekend of each month regardless of weather. . Monthly involvement is not necessary to participate.

All interested parties PM me and I will contact you back with the details after the 1st of Jan 2011.

Bring your skill, your mind, your family and your dedication towards survival of the fittest. All ages, backgrounds, skill set's are welcomed. The ones that are supposed to connect will, the rest will stay in complacency.

Thank you.

Let the list begin.

sounds like a good idea, whether go to mountains or not, too bad people went off topic so much. the skills learned could be useful anywhere and people you meet could work out where to go if downfall happens. and if was terrorist attack, its likely to target atlanta and may not be many to travel north left

Back
Top Bottom