• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Group

my bro and our family's are in we are stocking up food in 55 gal drums ammo and guns in 40..9..22.7mm for the long range shots LOL ready to find a good place to train like the milatary like red dawn the movie it will be bad when it starts

Going south instead makes sense, plenty of space and food. Rivers and hell, fish the ocean if ya can stand the zombie bugs!

personally i like the idea of staying put,i live off the beaten path though there are people around me...got a lake full of fresh water and enough land to grow a huge garden...pretty defensible as whoever would have to get through a few others to get here and this isn't the direction people are going to head when stuff gets ugly...i'm way more interested in people with some skills and their own food and equipment coming here to wait things out...

any updates ? there is a nice little preserve off of Hwy129 near Turners Corner that has wonderful campgrounds and trails

Survival is serious business, just ask James Wesley, Rawles. Dude has spells his name with a comma, you think he is f***ing around?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom