• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Group

I'm down to set something up, as far a a group, but my wife and son are in the benning area and i would have to make it back there first before i could even meet up with anybody. which if i am on foot would take a couple weeks.

The people outside of the city limits in middle Georgia like having their 10 acres to themselves...

I wouldn't count on being able to use them. Trust me, I grew up down there. We don't have gun ranges because everyone with property just uses their own land for that kind of thing...and they know their property like the mountain folk know the trails.

Best thing you could do? Buy your own damn land now and have it ready for when the SHTF.

I never heard anything. I think our joking around made him upset.

The joking around didn't make me upset, it just helped me realize that I may possibly look at the current state of our world, and what that could mean for how our future looks for all of us a little bit differently than most. I don't want to bring anyone down from their blissful way of thinking. It is all good my friends. We are who we surround ourselves with, and I'm sure you would not want to be the type that finds it more beneficial talking to a squirrel than 98% of the people out there. Believe me, I wish I hadn't studied the things I have sometimes.

Maybe I will start a thread called 'Top 10 Things You Will probably wish you didn't know.'

If ya'll are going to meet up, PM me the details please. I'd love to try out my BOB and camp out...learn some new things, pop a few rounds off...

So I'm not sure if you could use another member and I'm not sure what I would be good at. BUT I'm pretty good with a pistol, I feel fairly comfortable in the woods, I know the N.Ga mtns like the back of my hand, and if nothing else given that a real shtf situation arises, I'd do my part in protecting others and carrying my own weight. In saying all that, I wouldn't mind joining whenever y'all meet up if I'm able.

Back
Top Bottom