• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So will it be manslaughter for Alec Baldwin?

I blame his parents. If he was taught the right way he would of cleared and checked the firearm and thankfully gives me A chance to reiterate the rules to my daughters with a why you do so. NO MATTER WHAT. That liberal scumbag might be doing more for our cause than he wants to.
No idea about his parents but obviously he was never taught the right way about anything. On top of that he's always been a huge narcicist on par with Obama.

Hopefully Baldwin will be so distraught he will go into seclusion and never be seen or heard from again.
Yeah that's what I commented this morning. What was the 60s movie about the silent movie actress that went crazy inside here Hollywood home and some dude drowned in her pool? Was it Sunset Blvd ? That's the future for Baldwin.
On a side note I forget how many brothers he has but there IS one that's not an insane libtard. In fact I have heard him talk to Hannity on the radio years ago. Point is I would expect Alec to have some type of intervention coming soon.

Except that it was not a blank. It has been confirmed that it was a real bullet.
I saw part of a report on the Tucker Carlson show stating the same thing. So NOW my question is why would prop guns have chambers that would accept real loaded rounds? Over the years I have seen plenty of blank firing replica guns for sale online and in the Shotgun News. Seems to me they always used some oddball caliber blanks like 6mm or something like that.
Anyway..,. whatever it was there was no reason whatsoever for it to happen.

I heard low budget movie, previous safety concerns, union crews had walked out or been fired.
Still can’t imagine how a live cartridge was even on a movie set.
Be interesting to see the true story (if it ever comes out).

Back
Top Bottom