• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So will it be manslaughter for Alec Baldwin?

So you're saying 45LC blanks are crimped brass cases that pretty much look like 22 blanks or 22 nail gun rounds?
SA45-2.jpg

Okay let me get up to speed here. The pic you posted showed a crimped blank case that had been fired. Am I right in assuming that since it was crimped at the end then there was no wad or any kind of plug holding the powder in the case? So if a crimped case was used then what aside from burning black powder would have hit the two studio people?
I have no idea , this was a case from a gunfight reenactment at a theme park that they were giving away after the show

This rabid libtard with severe TDS just managed to kill one and injure another person in New Mexico on a movie set with a prop gun. I guess being so anti gun rendered him completely ignorant to safe gun handling even with blank firing weapons.
2007 Neil Boortz's Royal translates "Boo got shot"

I blame his parents. If he was taught the right way he would of cleared and checked the firearm and thankfully gives me A chance to reiterate the rules to my daughters with a why you do so. NO MATTER WHAT. That liberal scumbag might be doing more for our cause than he wants to.

Back
Top Bottom