• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So will it be manslaughter for Alec Baldwin?

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
This rabid libtard with severe TDS just managed to kill one and injure another person in New Mexico on a movie set with a prop gun. I guess being so anti gun rendered him completely ignorant to safe gun handling even with blank firing weapons.

They weren't even actors, it was a director and some type of cinematographer. Why was he firing a gun at them?
That's why I opined that he's likely gonna get one or more big civil lawsuits against him. He's got millions to get and there shouldn't even have been a reason to point the prop gun at either...

Holy crap just read this story. Crazy. Sounds like the same thing that happened to Brandon Lee years ago. But honestly, they'll probably call it an accident, and investigate whoever supplied the prop gun or loaded it. From one news link they said he was crying uncontrollably while talking to sheriff deputies.

Holy crap just read this story. Crazy. Sounds like the same thing that happened to Brandon Lee years ago. But honestly, they'll probably call it an accident, and investigate whoever supplied the prop gun or loaded it. From one news link they said he was crying uncontrollably while talking to sheriff deputies.
Crocodile tears, he saw his millions dwindling away paying out lawsuits and defending a possible criminal prosecution for manslaughter.

Crocodile tears, he saw his millions dwindling away paying out lawsuits and defending a possible criminal prosecution for manslaughter.
OR, after getting off the phone with his lawyer, was told to cry like a remorseful baby for the future civil suit jury....

He's not getting prosecuted for manslaughter. I'd bet my savings on it. Civil liability yes, but he won't be criminally charged. We don't even know the details yet and y'all are frothing at the mouth like libs would in this situation. It's comical really :lol:. I can't stand the Baldwins or any Hollywood types, but an accidental prop gun death would probably be blamed on whoever supplied it or loaded it or gave it to Baldwin. How's he supposed to know? They're shooting(no pun intended) a Western movie, I'm sure there were multiple prop guns on set. Who even knows what happened yet?

Back
Top Bottom